◆The finger clip type pulse oximeter (hereinafter referred toas the oximeter) has the advantages of small volume, low power consumption, simple operation and convenientcarrying. When measuring, as long as the finger is extended into the finger clamp photoelectric sensor, the display screen will directly display the measured blood oxygen saturation value.
1.The product adopts LCD hd display, and the interface can display four different display modes;
2.The power consumption of the product is low, and the two AAA batteries can be used for more than 15 hours;
1. Display mode: LCD four color display
2. Pulse oxygen saturation display range: 35% - 100%
3. Blood oxygen saturation: measurement accuracy: within the range of 70% - 99% ± 2%, < 70%, no definition of accuracy
Resolution: blood oxygen saturation ± 1%
4. Pulse rate: 25bpm ～ 250bpm
Measurement accuracy: ± 1bpm or ± 1% of the measured value (whichever is greater)
5. Battery model: 2 AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries;
6. Automatic shutdown: when no finger is inserted, it will be automatically shutdown after 8 seconds
7. Boundary dimension: 58mm × 32mm × 34mm
8. Operating environment: operating temperature: 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Storage temperature: - 10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
Environmental humidity: 15% - 80% storage when working
Atmospheric pressure: 70kpa ～ 106kpa
9. Declaration: EMC of this product complies with iec60601-1-1-2 standard.
10. Pulse wave measurement sensitivity under the condition of weak perfusion: the necessary test equipment (bio-tek index pulse oximeter) can measure the available pulse wave signal whose amplitude is 6% of the amplitude of analog pulse wave signal.
11. Anti environment light interference ability: apply interference signal test with bio-tek index pulse oximeter tester, the instrument can work normally